I rarely reblog, but this one provides a nice recap of what’s gone on in Franklin County. Yours truly is cited as a source, and linked to from the article.
January 8, 2014
Franklin County Documents – A Nice Local Media Recap
By CH Jones
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 8th, 2014 at 11:49 pm and tagged with Angela Harris, Clerk Court, County Records, Diane Taylor Torrent, Franklin County, Franklin County North Carolina, Heritage Society of Franklin County, North Carolina State Archives, Pat McCrory and posted in Crews, Musings, Off Topic, Sources & Resources, Wright. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
« Franklin County Commissioners Meeting in which Angela Harris (County Manager) and commissioners, faced questions from their public.
2 responses to “Franklin County Documents – A Nice Local Media Recap”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Sketches of William Hicks, Abner Hicks, Jasper Hicks, George Harris, James Crews, John Earl – and something of their descendants
- An Explanation for the Riots in Ferguson, MO and Baltimore, MD – in 5000 words (or less).
- Some Crews Quarters – A North American Story – John and Sarah Crew with some of their descendants
- Death of James A. Crews — From a transcript by John W. Hays
- Lewis Evan Jones (1825 – 1910) — A Brief History of Cedar County, Nebraska, Read July 4, 1876.
- Book Reviews
- Famous Ancestors
- Freelance Writing Projects
- Important Non-Relatives
- Libraries and Bibliographies
- Military Service
- Off Topic
- Original Sources
- Printers, Publishers, Authors, Artists
- Sources & Resources
- Spirits of Bad Men Made Perfect project
Tags1850 Census - Slave Schedule Alabama All Over But the Shoutin American Civil War Angela Harris Army of Northern Virginia Books Bow Valley Mills Cedar County Nebraska Census Data Charles McNair Christmas Civil War Civil War Diary Clerk Court County Records Court clerk Crews Diane Taylor Torrent England Fiction Fish Tales Franklin County Franklin County North Carolina Franklin Times fried shrimp Genetics Granville County North Carolina Heritage Society of Franklin County Immigrants to America Jacob Holt Jamestown Job Jones Kevin Cherry Lewis Evan Jones Jr. Lewis Evan Jones Sr. Liverpool Musings NC Archives Nebraska New York Times North Carolina North Carolina State Archives Pat McCrory Pickett's Charge Plantation Life Poets & Authors Printers Pulitzer Prize Race Racism Radicals Reconstruction Richard Jones Richmond Richmond Virginia Rick Bragg Shelby Foote Slave narrative Slave Narratives Slavery Slave Stories Tar River Plantation Tobacco Travel United States Virginia Wales Welsh Education William Ellis Jones Women Writer Writing Wynot Nebraska
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs I Follow